- Step out of your comfort zone and discover a new favourite red style
- This case lets you explore French and South American reds as well as including some NZ and Australian favourites
- These are delicious drinking all year round
Save $84.00PER CASE
- Welcome to New Zealand Wine Society's premium red cellar
- Enjoy labels including Yealands and Saltram as well as our exclusive bottlings
- With the endorsement of awards, these are ideall for sharing with friends this winter
Save $40.00PER CASE
- Impressive enough for entertaining yet priced for a weeknight treat
- Includes an exclusive by Mt Difficulty
- These Mainland Pinots are even more enjoyable slightly chilled.
Save $51.00PER CASE
- These ready-to-enjoy reds don't compromise on flavour and finesse
- Your case includes Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Primitivo, Merlot Cabernet and Shiraz as well as a bottle each of Italian Prosecco and French Rosé
- Hurry to order- this was super-popular last year
Save $58.00PER CASE
- When only the best will do reach for these premium reds
- Each has been carefully crafted to reflect its region, variety and terroir
- Includes a wine by a former Penfold's Grange maker
Save $92.00PER CASE
- Reach for really special wines with this top-shelf six-pack
- It's packed with boutique wines, award winner and a Cuisine-favourite Rose
- Final cases - they will sell out
Save $33.00PER CASE
- A dozen bottles to keep that summer feeling
- Prosecco, Aromatics, Rose, Savvy, Pinot, Shiraz...
- Do not miss this!
Save $29.00PER CASE
- Discover our superb, successful Central Otago range in one glorious mix
- Features Cuisine recommended Rose and Cuisine's number 1 Pinot Gris of their recent tasting
- The names are a real talking point, but what's in the bottle will leave you speechless
Save $12.00PER CASE
- Bask in international red style from nations that know continental summers; France, Spain and Italy
- These impress at their full price
- This month they're a steal.
Save $57.00PER CASE
- Everything you could need to keep summer alive
- Prosecco, Rose and Savvy through to Shiraz for the barbecue
- Great labels, great flavour and a great buy
Save $25.00PER CASE
- Planning a gathering? Get this and you'll keep everyone happy
- Featuring a bottle of bubbly to start, tawny to finish and everything in-between.
- Hurry - these cheeky sippers and dinner-party-worthy wines will sell fast
Save $78.00PER CASE
- New Zealand's two most-famous styles; Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Central Otago Pinot Gris
- These exclusive wines are impeccable drinking and a joy to share
- Very few cases remain. Make one yours.