- Satisfy a crowd of red-wine drinkers with two bottles each of seven different wines
- All the classic styles are here; Merlot, Cabernet and Shiraz
- Grab this before it's gone
Save $40.00PER CASE
- Step out of your comfort zone and discover a new favourite red style
- This case lets you explore French and South American reds as well as including some NZ and Australian favourites
- These are delicious drinking all year round
Save $84.00PER CASE
- Impressive enough for entertaining yet priced for a weeknight treat
- Includes an exclusive by Mt Difficulty
- These Mainland Pinots are even more enjoyable slightly chilled.
Save $51.00PER CASE
- Looking for a red that can handle the hot weather? Our Aussie cousins are familiar with both
- Add this selection of their classic reds to your wine rack for serious summer style.
- With Cabernet, Merlot and Shiraz you simply can't go wrong
Save $64.00PER CASE
- Bask in international red style from nations that know continental summers; France, Spain and Italy
- These impress at their full price
- This month they're a steal.
Save $57.00PER CASE
- This case proves NZ should be known for more than Pinot Noir
- It's packed with Rhone-styled Syrah and Bordeaux blends from the sun-soaked Hawke's Bay
- Enjoy exclusives from Babich, Thornbury and Vidal
Save $70.00PER CASE
- Pinot Noir may be light in body, but these are heavyweights when it comes to finesse, flavour and quality
- Order to add boutique bottles and Gold-rated style to your wine rack
- Then enjoy the benefits of our careful cellaring
Save $48.00PER CASE
- These smooth, fruit-forward, ready-to-enjoy reds pair brilliantly with everything from barbecues to burgers
- Get them to make impromptu gatherings a breeze.
- You'll love the Lysander Merlot
Save $80.00PER CASE
- Cabernet's fresh mint character makes a great match for lamb
- The deliver it in spades as well as tasty regional differences
- Order this to pair with your favourite Greek-style feasts.
Save $30.00PER CASE
- Shiraz is a great choice all year round.
- These smooth antipodean examples should be your height-of-summer barbecue staples.
- Compare the Rhone-style Hawke's Bay Syrah with the classic Australian examples
Save $39.00PER CASE
- Merlot is a super-versatile crowd-pleasing red that delivers velvet-smooth flavours
- Make it an entertaining staple; it appeals to Cabernet, Shiraz and Pinot Noir drinkers alike
- With 3 bottles each of these 4 wines, you have plenty to share
Save $72.00PER CASE
- Merlot shines as an entertainer's wine thanks to its versatility and gentle tannin structure
- Order this selection to pair with barbecues and antipasto platters
- Includes beauties from Chile and Australia