- This case offers two incredibly approachable regional Chardonnay styles; the lighter nuances of Marlborough, and the East Coast's sun-rich characters.
- Two have Gold-medal ratings so you know the quality exceeds the price.
- Pair them with cheeses, chicken, seafood, pork, salads, soups...
Save $84.00PER CASE
- Spectacular Chardonnays to savour and cellar in one coveted six-pack
- Includes medal-winners and a top-of-the-line Chardonnay from Kahurangi that Decanter gave 91 points
- Discover the mastery of New Zealand winemaking with every sip
Save $20.00PER CASE
- We've put boutique wines, well-known wines, wine with accolades and by internationally recognised winemakers all in one case
- Packed with the varieties the craftsmen love; Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Riesling and Chardonnay
- Make no mistake; these will wow you (especially at the price)
Save $114.00PER CASE
- This case of exquisite white wines will impress any fine-wine lover
- Featuring Napa Valley Chardonnay, Central Otago Pinot Gris and boutique Marlborough Sauvignons, Chardonnay and Gewurztraminer, it shows winemaking at its best
- Cellar, sip and savour these with confidence
Save $90.00PER CASE
- Fill your wine rack with a selection of the easy-drinking white wine styles New Zealanders reach for the most.
- This selection includes a Bronze winner, exclusives and a special release by Esk
- You'll tick the most-requested style off in one go - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Riesling and Chardonnay
Save $72.00PER CASE
Save $71.00PER CASE
- Everything you need to take you from Christmas Eve to the new year
- 16 bottles of wine, including bubbly, whites, rose, reds and Tawny
- And a dozen Heineken for the beer drinkers
Save $132.84PER CASE
- Superb award-winning New Zealand Whites to delight the gourmet in your life
- With a tally of two Gold and three Silver medals these are sure to impress
- Including a bottle each of Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay, this really ticks all the white-wine boxes
Save $16.97PER CASE
- Discover New Zealand's North Island wine regions with beautiful representations of their famous styles
- There's Hawke's Bay Chardonnay, a Rose by a past New Zealand Winemaker of the Year winner, and Martinborough Pinot Noir (which was famous long before Central Otago)
- Great for explorers and connoisseurs alike