- It doesn't cost a lot to be ready for any casual-entertaining occasion
- With 1 bottle each of 14 different wines you're all set
- And you'll only pay $159
Save $57.86PER CASE
- A larger than usual case of big-on-flavour, smooth-on-the palate reds
- Includes a Spanish red as well as Australian blends,Merlot, Cabernet and Shiraz
- 14 bottles of style for just $159
Save $88.86PER CASE
- This case is the best way to stretch your wine dollar
- Merlot is such a versatile red and it's perfect for summer entertaining.
- These are smooth, ready to enjoy and only $12.99 a bottle
Save $70.00PER CASE
- A real cracker for casual entertaining
- Soft, round and smooth
- Pair it with a gourmet burger
Save $48.00PER CASE
- The one case that will take you from Champagne breakfast, through a formal lunch, to the relaxed Boxing Day barbecue.
- Everything has been carefully selected to match your festive feasts
- There's even a dozen bottles of Heineken Lager for those who prefer grain to grape
Save $113.84PER CASE
- Packed with wines to make you feel proud of your nation, this selection is a tour of New Zealand
- It features two bottles each of perennial favourites - Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Syrah.
- Pair with local in-season produce for a taste sensation.
Save $70.00PER CASE
- Customer favourite Pelican Point label
- Quality South Australian Merlot
- Bright juicy plum and red raspberries
- Mix things up in your wine rack without any Chardonnay
- Instead you'll get wonderful Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris and Viognier as well as three Aussie reds to make your mouth water.
- With 2 bottles of each, there's plenty to share with friends.
Save $64.00PER CASE
- Merlot is a super-versatile crowd-pleasing red that delivers velvet-smooth flavours
- Make it an entertaining staple; it appeals to Cabernet, Shiraz and Pinot Noir drinkers alike
- With 3 bottles each of these 4 wines, you have plenty to share
Save $72.00PER CASE
- Easy-drinking Merlot from a top seller
- Bright red raspberry and plum flavours
- Great at your next barbecue
- From the warm 2016 vintage
- Classically made, a tribute to site and variety
- Single vineyard wine