Freeland is a collaboration with viticulturist James Dicey (of Mt Difficulty fame). James sources fruit solely from Central Otago to produce stunning Pinot Noir, Riesling and Pinot Gris. The name was inspired by the New Zealand national anthem, and the wines have done the Freeland team proud - the 2013 Pinot Gris won the Best Pinot Gris Trophy at the NZ International Wine Show.
- 1 Gold and 1 Silver medal
- Handpicked, single vineyard wine from James Dicey
- Rich in fruit, long in flavour
Save $84.00PER CASE
- Bronze medal
- Loads of fruit weight and flavour concentration
- Delicate, intense and very satisfying.